Often, the difference between a group of indifferent employees and a fully engaged team comes down to one simple thing — a great boss. In this interactive workshop, René Boer, EOS Implementer and co-author of “How to be a Great Boss” teaches effective Leadership and Management Practices and presents a straightforward practical approach to help bosses get the most from their people.
When: Thursday, March 8, 2018, at 10:00 A.M.to 3:00 P.M.
Where: Sheraton Hotel, Elk Grove Village, IL
Who: Companies running with EOS, using an EOS Implementer
1) Middle Managers
2) New Leadership Team Members
3) High Potential People being groomed to be a “Boss” within the next 90 days
Workshop Limit: 50 participants
Enrollment Fee: $595 per person
Enrollment Deadline: February 23, 2018
* Strengthening Relationships with direct reports
* Improving Coaching Skills
* Creating an Environment of Accountability
Please see the June 2018 How To Be A Great Boss event for current information.