Software Support Specialist
- Respond to clients’ questions and tickets through our ticketing system
- Answer support-related phone calls
- Respond to clients’ questions through live chat
- Provide software training sessions for clients
- Learn EOS® by reading the Traction® books
- Learn new account training session
- Make outbound support calls
- Great attitude (smile-through-the-phone level of great!)
- Experience working with customers over the phone and you genuinely love it! (Even better if your experience is in software support)
- Must be able to train people of all levels on our software—from the mailroom guys to the CEO.
- Video conference capabilities (must be willing to get dressed up before taking support calls)
- Computer, camera, highspeed internet and a quiet place in your home without distractions
- Extremely tech-savvy (great troubleshooting skills)
- Common sense galore (you often hear of situations and are puzzled why other people don’t get the simplest of things)
- Follow through (you finish your tasks and projects all the time, nothing falls through the cracks)
- Be above average at email (concise, articulate writing)
- Be able to work a flex schedule from anywhere between 7am and 7pm CST, Monday-Friday
Note: We are specifically looking for people who are overqualified for this opening. Mostly because we find it more fun to work with really awesome people, and secondarily because there is opportunity for advancement as the firm grows. If you don’t love people and enjoy working with your computer/software, please do not apply (it won’t be great for either of us).
Traction® Tools is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.