Senior Backend Engineer
- Facilitate productive software architecture conversations
- Coach and mentor engineers
- Work with engineers to define expectations for code quality
- Embrace design patterns to make complex systems easier to understand
- Act as a key driver of growth for the entire company
- Significant and meaningful real-time eventing experience (Kafka, RMQ, etc.)
- Has previously architected a quality, maintainable (enables rapid development), and performant backend
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in software engineering (or related field)
- Experience with C# and dotnet core preferred
- Experience with remote teams is a plus
QUALITIES WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Strong ability to abstract process and code to improve it
- Not afraid to invent things. Knows when and when not to use libraries.
- Confident and comfortable working in uncharted waters
Traction® Tools is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.