This is a Contract opportunity. Only candidates based in Nicaragua will be considered.
Who we are
We are Traction® Tools—the first officially licensed software for companies running on the Entrepreneurial Operating System®, aka EOS®. Our SaaS platform helps companies running on EOS get the most out of their business—from tracking to-dos and analyzing data to running meetings. Traction Tools is one of the many companies within Winter International LLC. And, while you’ll be working for Traction Tools, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to connect with the rest of our Winter International LLC team.
We are looking for an experienced Data Entry Specialist. This is a contract role based out of Nicaragua. All of our positions (permanent and contract) are fully remote! The Data entry specialist uploads client-related data to their respective accounts with integrity without losing the essence of what the client wants to see if files need to be formatted. Data entry falls in the core of our whole operation as a company as it shows how the client’s data interacts with Traction Tools.
Scope of work
- Create new Traction Tools client accounts and upload all of their data to the created account.
- Assisting to edit/update data in existing clients’ Traction Tools accounts.
- Connecting with clients via preferred communication (phone, video calls and/or email) to obtain clarification or solve questions on data submitted.
- Conduct follow-up emails and phone calls to clients.
- Helping to maintain our CRM by assigning the data-related cases to data, checking cases to find missing information, etc.
What we look for
- 2+ years’ experience working with customers over the phone and you genuinely love it! (Even better if you have experience in SaaS organization.)
- Intermediate level of mastery of Excel, Word and PDF is required.
- Data entry/back office experience is a plus
- Candidates must be Bilingual (fluent in Spanish – English)
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills are required.
- Good typing skills are required.
- Great attitude (smile-through-the-phone level of great!)
- You go the extra mile—providing the minimum isn’t good enough for you.
- Video conference capabilities—Be “client ready” in appearance.
- Extremely tech-savvy (great troubleshooting skills.)
Enough about us. The perfect fit for our team is…
- A team player. You have no problem rolling up your sleeves to help out a colleague.
- Friendly. You have a great attitude that lends itself to teamwork.
- Motivated. You go the extra mile because, for you, the bare minimum isn’t an option.
- An early adopter. You’re not intimidated by the latest tech. In fact, you love it!
- Organized. You stay on top of projects, and things rarely fall through the cracks.
- An optimizer. You are constantly looking for a better way to get things done, and you like sharing your ideas.
- Inquisitive. You love asking questions (specifically, “why?”).
Bonus: You already know about EOS and are familiar with Traction Tools.
Who we are
At every level, we’re committed to having a culture that rocks. Our team is the most valuable asset we have, and we’re proud to be a diverse, international and passionate group of people. We live and breathe honesty, kindness, helpfulness, continual learning and creative problem-solving. All while being 100% remote!
Around the office (i.e. our Zoom rooms), you’ll hear the word “transparency” a lot, and for a good reason; we believe in radical candor. That is, we believe that honesty, openness and empathy are just as powerful as a hard skill set, and we live that belief at every level of our organization.