We are Traction® Tools—the first officially licensed software for companies running on the Entrepreneurial Operating System®, aka EOS®. Our SaaS platform helps companies running on the EOS get the most out of their business—from tracking to-dos and analyzing data to running meetings. Traction Tools is one of the many companies within Winter International LLC. And, while you’ll be working for Traction Tools, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to connect with the rest of our Winter International LLC team. This position is 100% remote. Actually, our entire company is fully remote!
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Content Creator to join our team. This role will support all business units under the Winter International umbrella, both existing and future, in their content creation and innovation strategies. The Content Creator will sit on our Business Development & Marketing team and report directly to the Marketing Manager. Our marketing team is responsible for using a full marketing mix to meet the needs of current and prospective clients. This 100% remote role will work with several different teams across the company (including our Sales, Marketing, Support, Experience and Data teams) across four SaaS platforms. This list is not comprehensive, but, in general, they’ll be accountable to assist in delivering on our strategic marketing plan in the following ways:
- Managing content creation from initial discussion through to analysis and optimization. The role will likely spend 75% of their time on written content (blogs, emails, etc.), and 25% of their time on video/interactive content (social media live feeds, YouTube videos, etc.). Because of this, on-camera experience is a must.
- Conceptualize, pitch and execute on new and innovative content projects, both in our existing platforms and in new channels
- Working closely with Marketing Manager to ensure all content is within brand guidelines
- Owning, managing and executing a comprehensive social media strategy, including strategic analysis, post scheduling, story/grid management, owning our live feed, etc.
- Assisting with marketing project management to plan, organize and deliver on a calendar of deadlines that roll out the marketing strategy (often for multiple projects at once)
- Performing regular content audits to ensure high-visibility content is relevant, helpful and clear to all users
- Regular reporting on key content engagement metrics
- Working closely with other departmental teams (sales, support, product, etc.) to promote key projects
- Following (sometimes strict) content guidelines for ™ compliance per our licensing agreements
- Maintaining strict confidentiality of sensitive information
What we look for
- You have 2-3 years of content creation experience (bonus points if it’s SaaS experience!)
- You have at least 1 year of social media marketing experience
- You have an unapologetically pioneering, entrepreneurial mindset
- You have a proven ability to foster a community with content (through your own brand and company brands)
- You’re skilled in multi-media marketing, including producing video and written content using the perfect blend of wit, creativity and an eye for detail
- You’re a master of The Chicago Manual of Style
- You display excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
- You’re well-versed in current marketing trends
- You’ve worked with CRMs, GSuite and WordPress
Though not required, the following skills/attributes are a huge plus:
- Hubspot experience
- Product marketing experience
- HTML/CSS fluency
- Google Analytics familiarity
- Email marketing experience
- Familiarity with Traction Tools or EOS
- Entrepreneurial background
Enough about us. The perfect fit for our team is…
- A team player. You have no problem rolling up your sleeves to help out a colleague.
- Friendly. You have a great attitude that lends itself to teamwork.
- Motivated. You go the extra mile because, for you, the bare minimum isn’t an option.
- An early adopter. You’re not intimidated by the latest tech. In fact, you love it!
- Organized. You stay on top of projects, and things rarely fall through the cracks.
- An optimizer. You are constantly looking for a better way to get things done, and you like sharing your ideas.
- Inquisitive. You love asking questions (specifically, “why?”).
The hiring process
We take our hiring very seriously—and we hire equally for ability as we do culture fit. The last thing we want is for you to land a job you’re not happy or excited about. That’s not good for you, and it wouldn’t be good for us, either. Here’s a snapshot of what you can expect from our hiring process. Please note steps may vary slightly depending on the position.
Step one: Submit your application, along with social media links and a writing sample.
Step two: Interview with your direct supervisor
Step three: Cultural interview
During the interview process, we’ll also ask you to take the Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment™. The Predictive Index measures your most natural behavioral tendencies and overall learning ability. It is not used as a disqualification tool, but rather a way to help us understand overall job fit, create unique interview questions based around your preferences, and ultimately create a better onboarding experience if you inevitably join our team.
Who we are
At every level, we’re committed to having a culture that rocks. Our team is the most valuable asset we have, and we’re proud to be a diverse, international and passionate group of people. We live and breathe honesty, kindness, helpfulness, continual learning and creative problem-solving. All while being 100% remote!
Around the office (i.e., our Zoom rooms), you’ll hear the word “transparency” a lot, and for a good reason; we believe in radical candor. That is, we believe that honesty, openness, and empathy are just as powerful as a hard skill set, and we live that belief at every level of our organization.