Winter International LLC was founded on a simple idea: if we can help people be more productive, we can change the world. Our SaaS platforms help companies running on the Entrepreneurial Operating System®
(or EOS) get the most out of their business—from tracking to-dos and analyzing data to running meetings.
This position will fill a role at Traction® Tools, one of the many companies within Winter International LLC. And, while you’ll be working for Traction Tools, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to connect with the rest of our Winter International LLC team.
Who we are
We were the first people to create software for EOS, and we’ve been growing ever since (all while being 100% remote!). And at every level, we’re committed to having a culture that rocks. Our team is the most valuable asset we have, and we’re proud to be a diverse, international and passionate group of people. We live and breathe honesty, kindness, helpfulness, continual learning and creative problem-solving.
Around the office (i.e., our Zoom rooms), you’ll hear the word “transparency” a lot, and for a good reason; we believe in radical candor. That is, we believe that honesty, openness and empathy are just as powerful as a hard skill set, and we live that belief at every level of our organization.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Client Support Specialist. All of our positions are fully remote! Our support team is responsible for providing world-class support to all of our existing clients and being a resource to our internal teams as well. We strive to provide clients with a positive and memorable experience with our approach; an interaction that has clients wanting to call a support team over and over, rather than dreading the call. We provide solutions to help our clients optimize the use of our software and go the extra mile. Ensuring they have what they need the first time, no callbacks here.
- Provide world-class support to our clients
- Respond to clients’ questions and tickets through our ticketing and chat systems
- Answer support-related calls, inbound and outbound
- Client retention using proactive outbound efforts
- Build relationships with existing clients
- Provide live software training sessions for clients
- Ensure the clients question or issue is answered in one reply
- Interact with our product team, cascading client issues and being the voice of a customer
What we look for
- Experience working with customers over the phone and you genuinely love it! (Even better if you have experience is in SaaS support.)
- Must be able to train people of all levels on our software.
- Great communication skills – written and verbal.
- Great attitude (smile-through-the-phone level of great!)
- You go the extra mile – providing the minimum isn’t good enough for you.
- Video conference capabilities – Be ‘client ready’ in appearance.
- Extremely tech-savvy (great troubleshooting skills.)
Enough about us. The perfect fit for our team is…
- A team player. You have no problem rolling up your sleeves to help out a colleague.
- Friendly. You have a great attitude that lends itself to teamwork.
- Motivated. You go the extra mile because, for you, the bare minimum isn’t an option.
- An early adopter. You’re not intimidated by the latest tech. In fact, you love it!
- Organized. You stay on top of projects, and things rarely fall through the cracks.
- An optimizer. You are constantly looking for a better way to get things done, and you like sharing your ideas.
- Inquisitive. You love asking questions (specifically, “why?”).
The hiring process
We take our hiring very seriously—and we hire equally for ability as we do culture fit. The last thing we want is for you to land a job you’re not happy or excited about. That’s not good for you, and it wouldn’t be good for us, either. Here’s a snapshot of what you can expect from our hiring process. Please note steps may vary slightly depending on the position.
Step one: Interview with your direct supervisor.
Step two: Technical interview
Step three: Cultural interview
During the interview process, we’ll also ask you to take the Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment™. The Predictive Index measures your most natural behavioral tendencies and overall learning ability. It is not used as a disqualification tool, but rather a way to help us understand overall job fit, create unique interview questions based around your preferences, and ultimately create a better onboarding experience if you inevitably join our team.