This is a Contract opportunity. Only candidates based in Nicaragua will be considered.
Who we are
We are Traction® Tools — the first officially licensed software for companies running on the Entrepreneurial Operating System® , aka EOS® . Our SaaS platform helps companies running on the EOS® get the most out of their business—from tracking to-dos and analyzing data to running meetings. Traction® Tools is one of the many companies within Winter International LLC. And, while you’ll be working for Traction® Tools, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to connect with the rest of our Winter International LLC team.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Client Support Specialist to add to our team! This is a contract role based out of Nicaragua. Our support team is responsible for providing world class support to all of our existing clients and being a resource to our internal teams as well. We strive to provide clients with a positive and memorable experience with our approach; an interaction that actually has clients wanting to call a support team over and over, rather than dreading the call. We provide solutions to help our clients optimize the use of our software and go the extra mile. Ensuring they have what they need the first time, no callbacks here.
Role and responsibilities
- Provide world class support to our clients.
- Respond to clients’ questions and tickets through our ticketing and chat systems.
- Answer support-related phone calls – inbound and outbound.
- Work collaboratively with other team members to resolve customer issues.
- Contribute to evolving our self-service materials – knowledge base, videos, etc.
- Build relationships with existing clients.
- Provide live software training sessions for clients.
- Interact with our product team, cascading client issues and being a voice of the customer.
- Learn EOS® (Entrepreneurial Operating System) by reading the Traction® books and participate in continuing education.
What we look for
- Great attitude (smile-through-the-phone level of great)!
- Software support experience, extra points for B2B and SaaS.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be able to train people of all levels on our software.
- You go the extra mile – providing the minimum isn’t good enough for you.
- Video conference capabilities – Be ‘client ready’ in appearance.
- Computer, camera, high speed internet and a quiet place in your home without distractions.
- Extremely tech-savvy (great troubleshooting skills.)
- Common sense galore (you often hear of situations and are puzzled why other people don’t get the simplest of things.)
- Follow through (you finish your tasks and projects all the time, nothing falls through the cracks.)
Bonus if you:
- Already know about EOS and are familiar with Traction Tools.
Enough about us. The perfect fit for our team is…
- A team player. You have no problem rolling up your sleeves to help out a colleague.
- Friendly. You have a great attitude that lends itself to teamwork.
- Motivated. You go the extra mile because, for you, the bare minimum isn’t an option.
- An early adopter. You’re not intimidated by the latest tech. In fact, you love it!
- Organized. You stay on top of projects, and things rarely fall through the cracks.
- An optimizer. You are constantly looking for a better way to get things done, and you like sharing your ideas.
- Inquisitive. You love asking questions (specifically, “why?”).
The hiring process
We take our hiring very seriously—and we hire equally for ability as we do culture fit. The last thing we want is for you to land a job you’re not happy or excited about. That’s not good for you, and it wouldn’t be good for us, either. Here’s a snapshot of what you can expect from our hiring process. Please note steps may vary slightly depending on the position.
Step one: Interview with your direct supervisor
Step two: Technical interview
Step three: Cultural interview
During the interview process, we’ll also ask you to take the Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment™. The Predictive Index measures your most natural behavioral tendencies and overall learning ability. It is not used as a disqualification tool, but rather a way to help us understand overall job fit, create unique interview questions based around your preferences, and ultimately create a better onboarding experience if you inevitably join our team.
Who we are
We were the first people to create software for EOS, and we’ve been growing ever since (all while being 100% remote!). And at every level, we’re committed to having a culture that rocks. Our team is the most valuable asset we have, and we’re proud to be a diverse, international and passionate group of people. We live and breathe honesty, kindness, helpfulness, continual learning and creative problem-solving.
Around the office (i.e. our Zoom rooms), you’ll hear the word “transparency” a lot, and for a good reason; we believe in radical candor. That is, we believe that honesty, openness and empathy are just as powerful as a hard skill set, and we live that belief at every level of our organization.
Want to learn more about us? Our website is just a hop, skip and a click away: