Brand Marketing Coordinator
We are a fast-growing, dynamic SaaS startup, with a rare, exciting opening on our Marketing Team. We are looking to hire a full-time Brand Marketing Coordinator who will be a conscious guardian of our brand(s) by helping shape the external content and assist with marketing initiatives targeted to our clients, our partners and the EOS Community.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This creative and detail-oriented marketing professional loves writing and brand management (and is darn good at), is experienced managing multiple projects, has a keen eye for copywriting and copyediting, and wants to have FUN doing their job!
The 100% remote role will report to the Marketing Manager and Business Development Director and will work with several different teams across the company (including our sales, marketing, experience, support, and data teams). This list is not comprehensive, but, in general, they’ll be accountable to assist in delivering on our strategic marketing plan in the following ways:
- Writing original, creative, professional and entirely on-brand content for our SaaS business and products for a variety of print and digital mediums (email, website copy, ad copy, social media, blog, whitepapers, etc.)
- Assisting with marketing project management to plan, organize and deliver on a calendar of deadlines that roll out the marketing strategy (often for multiple projects at once).
- Implementing initiatives that generate and nurture high-quality digital and client referral leads to drive revenue for the business
- Following (sometimes strict) content guidelines for TM compliance per our licensing agreement
- This position is a full-time, W2 employee.
- You have 3+ years of marketing experience (bonus points if you have experience with brand marketing and/or project management!)
- You’re a strong writer/copy editor with the perfect balance of a witty, creative writing style and a sharp eye for detail
- You display excellent communication skills
- You consistently meet deadlines while working independently and managing concurrent projects
- You’re well-versed in current marketing trends (especially digital)
- You tend to be an early-adopter who isn’t intimidated by the latest tech
- You have no problem rolling up your sleeves to help out a colleague
- You use common sense and tenacity to find ways to win
- You’re not satisfied with the status quo—you aim to optimize
- You’re a lifelong learner always seeking to grow your skills and knowledge
- You’re equal parts analytical and creative; you’re able to expand on an idea and provide strategic insight
- You’ve worked with CRM systems, GSuite and WordPress CMS
Though not required, the following skills/attributes are a huge plus:
- Product marketing experience
- Adobe Creative Suite experience
- HTML/CSS fluency
- Google Analytics familiarity
- Email marketing experience
- Social media experience
- SaaS marketing experience
- Familiarity with Traction Tools, EOS and/or the Great Game of Business
- Entrepreneurial background
Click here if you are unable to see the form, or allow third-party cookies.
Traction® Tools is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.