The Level 10 Meeting™ is an EOS® cornerstone—and for good reason. You already know that running a better meeting increases productivity and mitigates miscommunications; Traction® Tools software takes that to the next level.
Jay Wilkinson is the CEO of Firespring. Since beginning his EOS journey in 2011, he has tripled the size of his business, entered the Fortune 5000 list, and was featured on Inc.’s “The 50 Best Places to Work in 2016.” He’s also a Traction Tools user.
Before Traction Tools, Jay said that Firespring experimented with other software and found that “they all required manipulation or hacking to use.” As an officially-licensesd software of EOS, Traction Tools is EOS-pure, delivering the principles, vocabulary and functions in a user-friendly, collaborative platform.
The Level 10 Meeting in Traction Tools is built to keep you on-track and on-time with built-in timers for each section of the agenda. Every participant views the agenda as it moves in real-time—so everyone is on the same page. Literally.
What to expect in Traction Tools: 7 stellar features
- Level 10 Meetings and Same Page Meeting™ agendas built to improve transparency and productivity.
- Texting Actions and an app that let you manage your EOS on-the-go
- Context-aware Issues and To-Dos save you time and increase your accuracy.
- Notes that travel with To-Dos and Issues, giving you the context you need to boost productivity.
- An Issue Solving section allows meeting participants to prioritize the top three most important issues and get busy solving them in permanent and inspiring ways.
- V/TO™ and Accountability Charts™ embedded in the L10 Meeting for reference during Issue Solving.
Remarkable features: One company’s experience
Wilkinson says that the ability to “roll Level 10 Meetings out to every team and department” has had a significant effect on his company: “As soon as we implemented, those meetings escalated us to a level that allowed us to increase our growth.”
He also cites the virtual meeting functionality as a “spectacular feature” and says he has found that if team members can’t be physically present for the meeting that it’s better to have everyone log in remotely, which increases focus and eliminates side conversations. “You see all of the faces on the screen. You know exactly who is talking. It has made it efficient to work with members not in the same office.”
The simplicity of adding issues to the list is useful, Wilkinson says. The Text-an-Issue feature makes organizing effortless. “Since you spend most of your time in a Level 10 Meeting solving issues, it’s important that Traction® Tools makes managing and prioritizing issues simple.”
If you have the right tools, it can be easy to stick to a 90-minute meeting and get stuff done. Traction® Tools can make it happen. Schedule your 30-day free trial today!