The Conference for Companies Running on EOS® has come and gone, but we’re still riding high from the three-day event—and looking forward to next year’s conference! Traction Tools led a pre-session workshop and hosted a client appreciation dinner and cocktail reception. We were able to connect with over 70 companies that are running on the the Entrepreneurial Operating System® (EOS®). If you missed the conference, no worries—here’s a quick overview of the highlights.
Traction Tools unveils new features
The Traction Tools main event was actually before the main event. We hosted a popular pre-session workshop that walked attendees through a deep dive into the software. It consisted of a Q&A, intro to little-known and underused features, and a future feature roadmap of the software. We culminated our day by hosting a Client Appreciation dinner & cocktail reception. Connecting our clients with each other and capping off the day sharing EOS experiences was inspirational.
Our staff loved getting to know our clients better and received great feedback on the workshop. Several attendees reported that the pre-session workshop was the most insightful part of the EOS Conference.
Traction Tools Founder Clay Upton said, “I knew we were going to get a lot of feedback, but I wasn’t expecting so many feature requests. We have enough stuff to work on for the next eight months! That’s a great compliment, because it shows that people are using the software constantly, and they would like to be using the software more.”
Besides showing how to get the most out of Traction Tools, we made some big reveals at the workshop:
- Traction Tools is now mobile! Our mobile app has been released and is available for download on the App Store and the Google Play Store. It allows users to add issues and create To-Dos, update your Scorecard, and own your Rocks—from anywhere in the world!
- Integrations are on the horizon, allowing you to connect Traction Tools to some of your other software solutions. As long as you have a developer who can work with APIs, you’re all set! Traction Tools can connect with any other software platform that has its own API. The possibilities are practically endless!
- People Tools is now available to demo! People Tools bundles the Accountability Chart, People Analyzer, and Quarterly Conversation into one package. This module streamlines your people processes for quick and easy prep work on your Quarterly Conversations and annual reviews. Official release is planned this summer.
- We’re building a Quarterly Wizard to help ease the process of closing your current quarter (Rocks, etc.) and starting a new quarter. Traction Tools has always excelled at running Level 10 Meetings™ and showing data during your quarter. With this new addition, transitions from one quarter to the next will also be smooth and streamlined. If you’d like to be among the first to use the Quarterly Wizard, help us test it and join our Beta.
- If you didn’t attend the workshop, no worries. We’ll make sure you get all the details as new features are rolled out. Stay tuned!
Networking, connecting, supporting
Each year the EOS Conference provides companies with unique opportunities they won’t find anywhere else. Many businesses connect with other companies and begin building partnerships. Knowing that you’re working with another EOS company gives peace of mind knowing there’s a built in cultural fit.
Other companies connect with many of the EOS Implementers that attend. The conference provides a prime opportunity to find an Implementer, or to talk to experts who know how to implement EOS purely.
Often, connecting with others simply gives you the opportunity to share stories, learn best practices and gain friendly support. The EOS community loves to help, and it really shows at the EOS conference!
Congratulations to our raffle winners
During the conference, we held a raffle at the Traction Tools exhibitor booth for an iPad mini and a six-month subscription to Traction Tools. Congratulations go to Mellanie Askew of Coverflex Manufacturing, Inc (iPad mini) and Heath Webber of PS Doors (Traction Tools subscription). Enjoy your prizes!
Register for the 2019 conference!
This year’s conference attendance was 50 percent larger than last year’s conference, and attendance in 2019 is expected to be another 50 percent larger. Details have already been released, and registration is now open.
Traction Tools will again be a gold sponsor and hosting a workshop leading up to the conference on May 1. Learn more about our event here: Traction Tools User Forum.
Join us on May 2–3, 2019 in Atlanta, Georgia, for the 2019 Conference for Companies Running on EOS!